Super Worms Super Worms

This is pretty rad for a first flash, like the AE credits. Stick a loading screen on the front though and you're all set!

Eiffel 65's "Blue" [S.E.] Eiffel 65's "Blue" [S.E.]

wow

that sing brings back horrible flash backs of my youth... scary. I remember when I first heard that song, while smokin a J, even scarier.

Tobacco Kills Tobacco Kills

Ok

I used to be a smoker, and I quit. But the thing is, I chose to quit, not because of the annoying adverts, or the peer pressure, but because I wanted to (so I could by an X-box 360, which I've done :D). You need to realise that people in the world have a choice, the choice to die early. Oh tabacco or tabacco corporations are not evil. Companies only exist because people want to buy their products. They may be selling items which can cause an early death, but its no different than a beer/spirit manufacturer selling booze. Just as many people die from alchohol related ilnessess as people do from smoking. Only more people's lives can get destroyed. Saying that... I do like to drink.

Sexy-Ginger-Bread-M responds:

Listen, maybe you had it in you to quit without adverts and such, but some people need some pushing to start quitting. And if you quit smoking for an X-box 360, which youve already done :D, aha.. Then its only a matter of time before your back on the stuff my friend, what are you going to do with your spare change now.. Maybe games here and there but sooner or later your gonna be back on the bad stuff..

Actionscript Tutorial. Actionscript Tutorial.

this made me laugh

lots of information here, very useful, and wow, just like every single piece of information you need for flash, brilliant. Only problem is... THis is an actionscript tutorial, and your loadscreen didnt work properly. It just had white screen, and then the play button appeared with your title screen... But yeah full of information and very resourceful, I just found that loader thing very ironic.

johnfn responds:

Not really sure what's up with that... It worked perfectly when I tested it :/

A 5 even though you thought it was brilliant? =/

Special Mission Special Mission

OMG

This is probably the best flash game I've ever played, definatly going in my favorites!

PPGD: Battle in Megaville PPGD: Battle in Megaville

wow

Beyond coolness! This was just amazing, probably one of the best developed games I've seen. My only problem is with the size of the screen, but really the fact this game is so amazing, kinda makes that problem not be a problem. Kick ass