Super Worms Super Worms

This is pretty rad for a first flash, like the AE credits. Stick a loading screen on the front though and you're all set!

Eiffel 65's "Blue" [S.E.] Eiffel 65's "Blue" [S.E.]

wow

that sing brings back horrible flash backs of my youth... scary. I remember when I first heard that song, while smokin a J, even scarier.

Tobacco Kills Tobacco Kills

Ok

I used to be a smoker, and I quit. But the thing is, I chose to quit, not because of the annoying adverts, or the peer pressure, but because I wanted to (so I could by an X-box 360, which I've done :D). You need to realise that people in the world have a choice, the choice to die early. Oh tabacco or tabacco corporations are not evil. Companies only exist because people want to buy their products. They may be selling items which can cause an early death, but its no different than a beer/spirit manufacturer selling booze. Just as many people die from alchohol related ilnessess as people do from smoking. Only more people's lives can get destroyed. Saying that... I do like to drink.

Sexy-Ginger-Bread-M responds:

Listen, maybe you had it in you to quit without adverts and such, but some people need some pushing to start quitting. And if you quit smoking for an X-box 360, which youve already done :D, aha.. Then its only a matter of time before your back on the stuff my friend, what are you going to do with your spare change now.. Maybe games here and there but sooner or later your gonna be back on the bad stuff..

The Beatle Babies The Beatle Babies

dude

you shoulda added voices, I was really let down, from the high proffesional quality of the animation I was expecting voice acting, but instead you added text. This could have easily made it into the top of the portal if you just added some voices into it... Anyway, it was funny, and the joke played out well - good timing, but please add sound.

mery-mcnett responds:

Yeah, I was going to add voices, but I never got to it. I'm still kinda new at this. I'll add some sound. Thanks for the tip!

: KoShEr Crackers : : KoShEr Crackers :

this

is what happens when noobs mass blam something. This shoulda got like 2.8 - 3.4. It didnt really suck that much. I mean there was more animation then usual and like an improvement. And the whole jewish crackers thing was a fucking classic. But to blam it would be wrong, just because you dont like the person who submitted. It was well made, but heh, fuck it, I guess people really hate foamy... Oooh, and I'm not a big fan of Illwillpresses work myself, but the quality of flash and the humour should have been enough to give it a better score. Not brilliant, but still good none the less.

Halo:The Sound of Needler Halo:The Sound of Needler

well

I'm vote 0 for this, and download the song. You should have just posted the link for the song in the forum, cos this was just too big, and its a slideshow, the images dont match with the music anyway. Great song though, thats going on my PSP

Clockwork Heart Clockwork Heart

wow

what frame rate did you use, it looked uber real, the animation anyways. The message was cool as well.

Slash-Beetlejuice responds:

50 fps

Hari The Gold Digger Hari The Gold Digger

god

this would have been allright had you had vocals. I understand you were telling a story and stuff, but that intro was so boring! I almost fell asleep. My advice to u, is next time add different focal lengths and cuts. Like cut to each character as there talking. This means that when your going through a long bit of dialog, it doesnt get all ZZZZ. You really should have done character voices, seriously. The animation was okay, but most of it was looped graphic symbols. You just need to speed it up.

Say Something! Say Something!

lmao

It had to be done, and you did it!

Primal War 06 Primal War 06

sweet

This was pretty fucking cool. Some of the timing, like with the sounds seemed a lil off, but otherwise this was sweeet.